Acupuncture is a system of medicine used to treat illnesses and pain. This is done by inserting ultra-
fine, disposable needles into the skin at specific points on the body. These acupuncture points are
related to energy pathways or meridians that run throughout the entire length of the body.
Acupuncture is a six-thousand year-old Chinese therapy that works by stimulating the body to naturally
correct the imbalances of Qi.
Eric practices Traditional Chinese Medicine and treats a wide array of conditions for both men
• Arthritis/Joint Problems/Musculo-skeletal pain
• Back Pain
• Digestive issues: IBS, Chrohn's, etc.
• Cancer Treatment Support - i.e. effects of Chemotherapy
Eric has received specialized training in Oriental Medicine for treating gynecological conditions. He
has a 90% success rate in treating PMS and Menstrual Irregularites. He also treats most other
gynecological conditions, including the following
• Pregnancy related conditions
• Post-Partum Depression and related issues
Eric Aufdencamp, DOM, LAc, All rights reserved.